Legacy Give is a non-profit that actively provides support and resources to organizations dedicated to helping families in need.

We are a 501(c)(3) organization deeply connected to its personal and business families whose purpose is to foster relationships throughout the community, nation, and world.

HOW IT WORKS

Solutions by Text commits to a significant amount of company profits to Legacy Give. 25% of these profits go immediately to Legacy Give partners, while the other 75% goes into an endowment fund for Legacy Give. The dividends from this fund then go to Legacy Give partners.

% of SBT Donation

to Legacy Give Partners
to Legacy Give Endowment Fund

In 2018, SBT customers helped Legacy Give to donate over

150,000

for families in need.

In 2018, SBT customers helped Legacy Give to donate over

150,000

for families in need.

John Roe

Proverbs 3:5-6

Meet Our Ambassadors

John and Cindy have been the driving passion behind Legacy Give. They have been integral in building Legacy Give into what it is today and continue to dedicate their time and energy towards our cause.

Cindy Cantrell

Romans 15:4

Meet Our Ambassadors

John and Cindy have been the driving passion behind Legacy Give. They have been integral in building Legacy Give into what it is today and continue to dedicate their time and energy towards our cause.

John Roe

Proverbs 3:5-6

Cindy Cantrell

Romans 15:4

Meet Our Team

Danny Cantrell
Chairman

Psalms 28:7

Mike Cantrell
President

Jeremiah 29: 11-13

Jim Travis
Vice President

Ephesians 3:20

Our Story

Legacy Give was founded by Solutions by Text and Ministry by Text in order to further fulfill the calling of our faith though service.